How to make my chicken fajitas:
1) Pour some oil in the bottom of a large skillet, just covering the bottom of the pan. I used avacado oil, but you can use whatever you have on hand 😉
2) Heat the oil over medium-high heat. While the oil is heating, slice half of a red onion and 3 large cloves of garlic. Toss these into the hot oil.
3) While you sauté the onions and garlic, slice 3 bell peppers. I chose one red, one yellow, and one orange, but you can use any combination of colors you like =)
4) Once the onions and garlic are browned, use some kitchen scissors to cut 4 large chicken breasts into strips and add them to the pan. Season with chili powder and cumin powder.
5) Give the chicken a good stir, then add a small can of diced green chilies and the bell peppers.
6) While the bell peppers cook, dice 2 tomatoes, then add them to the pan and give it a good stir.
7) Once everything has cooked thoroughly, serve in warmed tortillas with hot sauce, cheese, sour cream, lettuce, and/or whatever your taste buds desire 😉