I was nominated for my very first blog award =) I’m so honored! I never would have guessed my blog would become so popular in only 6 months. Many thanks to eatpraylovemom for the nomination!
In turn, I’m nominating the following bloggers for the Real Neat Blog Award:
Put the award logo on your blog.
Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Here’s the questions asked of me, and my answers:
1. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I’m going to say pasta, because I love it and there’s a million different ways to cook it!
2. If you could be President, what’s are the first three things you would do in office?
First three? Hmmm…first, ratify the United Nation’s treaty protecting children’s rights. (http://www.ohchr.org/en/professionalinterest/pages/crc.aspx) Second, legalize cannabis, completely, for all adults. Third, pledge to rid our country of nuclear bombs.
3. Speaking of Presidents, if you could meet President Obama, what one thing would you say?
You mean, if there were no ramifications? Haha OK, how about “do you even care about your fellow man?” (Same thing I’d ask all politicians.)
4. What type of music do you like?
An easier question might be “what music don’t you like?” I like a little bit of everything. Music is art, art is expression of thoughts and feelings. I appreciate all thoughts and feelings!
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, would you and why?
I would let go of all anger and resentment, because negative emotions are poisonous to the spirit.
6. If you got held up and the gunman said you have the choices, give me all your money, get naked right here (in public) or come rob a bank with be, which option would you choose?
Get naked. It’s just skin!
7. You and your kids are some in the house at night (if you don’t have kids, you and your best friend) and there is someone outside trying to get in, you think you know the man but it’s dark and you can’t be sure. What do you do?
Let my two big dogs bark wildly. If that doesn’t scare them off, they probably know me and will start to yell at me through the door!
OK, my 7 questions for the bloggers I’ve nominated are:
1) What is your earliest memory?
2) If you could change one thing about society in general, what would it be, and why?
3) What is your favorite animal?
4) What one piece of advice do you have for future generations?
5) Who is the biggest inspiration in your life?
6) What is your favorite book of all time?
7) If you could live anywhere you want, where would it be, and why?
I look forward to reading your answers!