Without wanting to infringe upon any trademarks, I’ve come up with this rather lengthy name for my most recent recipe creation.
Non-specific Square-shaped Rice Cereal Party Mix
– 4 1/2 cups cereal
– 1/2 cup corn syrup (honey would be better, but I’m nearly out!)
– 1/3 cup peanut butter
– 3 Tbsp butter
– 1/2 cup powdered sugar
– 1 tsp cinnamon
1) Measure the cereal into a bowl.
2) Mix the powdered sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
3) Heat the corn syrup, peanut butter, and butter on the stove until mixed well.
4) Pour the corn syrup mixture over the cereal and mix well.
5) Dump the sugar mixture in the bowl and mix again.
If your kids are like mine, put the bowl in the freezer for a few minutes to cool off faster, so they can eat it faster!
P.S. The picture does notshow the entire recipe. My kids ate most of it before I remembered to snap the picture! Ok, I ate some, too…